A structured children’s mask, with inside overlapping kangaroo pocket for a disposable filter insert. These masks have a soft rayon jersey spaghetti that can be adjusted to tie at the back of the head or can be cut (by the customer) to be adjustable ear loops. They can be worn for everyday protection to keep your baby safe from community transmission. The masks have been wear tested and will fit kids age 2 - 8 years old.
- 4 Pack
- Red Chambray, Blue Chambray, B/W Gingham, White
- 1 Free Hand Sanitizer Tube
- 100% Woven Cotton
- Mask Dimensions: 7" x 4 1/2"
- 4” wire at nose
- Self adjustable Rayon Jersey Spandex Spaghetti
- Made in USA
- Ages 2 - 8
- Reusable / machine wash cold / hang dry or tumble dry low
This mask is named after Hannah Lee Warriner, RN, BSN who is fighting on the frontlines in Adult ICU unit at MultiCare’s Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, WA.
*We follow recommendations by OSHA and the CDC in preparing safe and sanitary workplaces for COVID-19.
*These masks are not a direct substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks.